The B2R Parent & Student Resources page is a collection of online tools, instructional videos and articles to help you or your student become a better musician and performer both in and out of the classroom. Check back often for new additions!
- The Top 5 Articles About Healthy Vocal Technique
- Fretboard Mechanics & Beyond: Warming Up Is Important!
- What to Do After Your First Show: A 10-Point Checklist for Success
- 6 Things to Consider Before Entering the Recording Studio
- Make Your Cables Last
- Music Career Killers: Sure Ways to Ruin Your Chances of Success!
- How to Copyright Your Music
- Is Music the Key to Success?
- How to Be a Better Student
- How to Practice Hard and Stay Healthy
- 7 Steps to Passing the Musical Audition
- Weather and Your Guitar
- 7 Tips on How to Transition from Open Mics to Longer Gigs
- With Music on Their Mind
- How to Know If Your Band is Ready for a Record Deal