Inna G. - Birthday: January 16th - Instrument: Piano, Voice, Woodwinds, Strings - At the age of 14 I graduated from music school where I studied piano, vocal, saxophone, and composition writing. I my bachelors in Music in Moscow and have been attending CSU for my bachelors in piano and music education. I love to teach children of all ages in any style that they love.
Staff & Music Teachers
Jessica - Birthday: August 23rd - Instruments: Brass, Piano, Woodwinds - I grew up in South Florida and moved to Sacramento in early 2016. I received my Bachelor’s degree in Flute Performance and Master’s Degree in multiple Woodwind Performance from Florida Atlantic University in Boca Raton, FL. I play flute, piano, bassoon, saxophone, oboe, clarinet and have been a dedicated musician for 15 years. I also currently play the bassoon in the Sacramento Symphonic Winds.
Julian B. - Birthday: April 28th - Instruments: Drums, Guitar - Hi! My name is Julian. I've been playing drums and guitar for 7 years. I'm currently in two Sacramento bands, one that I drum for, the other I sing for. I have been singing all of my life as well as pursuing a musical passion. My favorite genres of music are Rock and Heavy Metal. I'm a huge comic book nerd, my favorite super heroes are Batman, Captain America, and Wolverine. I'm also a huge Star Wars fanatic!
- Individual instruction with proprietary curriculum
- Students are motivated by playing with others in a band
- A band builds teamwork, develops social skills, fosters self-esteem and leads to lasting friendships.
- Everyone learns faster playing music they like
- Students are motivated to learn when they see early results
- Introducing very young children to music supports cognitive development and motor skills.
- A well-balanced music education consists of Music Theory, Technique and Repertoire.
- Students learn faster playing music they like.
- Simplified versions of modern songs allow students to see results more quickly.
- Audio recordings of each simplified arrangement are available to students. This allows them to hear how their part should sound.
- Lessons are catered to the needs of each student's learning style.